Hookahs by Kaya Shisha
Kaya-Shisha hookahs are characterized by their good draft, great designs, quality workmanship and excellent price/performance-ratio. Find hookahs made of different materials that align themselves to different tastes and preferences. Glass hookahs and stainless steel hookahs for example are interesting for all smokers who value a stainless, always stylish looking water pipe. In turn, an aluminum hookah appeals to people who enjoy the smoke cooled by the material.
Whether a big hookah for your home or a little hookah to go, whether a stylish and modern or oriental traditional water pipe - here you find everything your heart desires.
Kaya applies all its knowledge and experiences about hookahs to create new, better and unusual waterpipes for connoisseurs.
Our shisha and water pipe editions
- The names of the ELOX, INOX and BRASS editions have arisen because of their material, from which the heart of the hookah is made: the smoke column.
- PN - Premium Nargile The term PN stands for "Premium Nargile", where "Nargile" in Turkish means hookah.
- PNX hookahs - hookahs with a certain something In the PNX hookah, the X stands for "Extra" - and this, after all, tells a lot about this special series.
- Hookah Screwtop / Q7 Small, practical, inexpensive - these features characterize our Q7 hookahs.
- Kaya Shisha Traditional Line Oriental style with a modern touch. The Kaya Shisha Traditional Line is one of our most recent editions.